The application for the International Foundation Programme is made online via the application platform of the FH OOE.
Please make sure to keep all documents as listed below ready as you will have to upload them. Please only upload pictures in good quality and make sure to provide all pages of the required documents.
- School-leaving Certificate*
- Certificates from the highest educational level (diplomas, transcripts,...)*
- Photocopy of your passport
- Motivation letter
- Good knowledge in English Language B2 (Certificates IELTS, Toefl, Cambridge,... if available)
- Optional: German Language Certificates (ÖSD, Goethe, DSD...)
* Foreign documents have to show the necessary legalisations according to the rules for the issuing country and must be translated to German or English. Find all legalisation instructions here.
After you have applied online, your application will be reviewed. In case you are eligible for the IFP, we will contact you for an obligatory online interview (via Skype or similar).
- online application
- formal check of prerequisites
- compulsory skype interview
This interview is part of the applicaiton process. You will receive shortly after the interview more information, if you can join the IFP. Also, organizational details will be explained at this point of time then.