PROFESSOR (M/F/D) SALES AND SALES MANAGEMENT Global Sales and Marketing | School of Business and Management | Steyr
- Preparation and implementation of courses in the field of Sales and International Sales Management in English, paying particular attention on technological aspects
- Maintaining regular contacts to both enterprises and co-operation partners in the sector tutoring/teaching and R&D
- Active collaboration on organising study programs
- Supervision of scientific work
- Proactive Collaboration on R&D issues of the study programme “Global Sales and Marketing”
- Pertinent degree (in the field of Business Sciences or equivalent)
- Several years of professional experience in the field of Sales, Sales Management, Channel Management, Sales Trainings
- Experience in lecturing and research
- Sound specialist knowledge (in Sales, Sales Management, Channel Management, Sales Trainings, paying particular attention on international markets)
- Communication and ability to work in a team
- Profound knowledge of English
As the biggest University of Applied Sciences in Austria we teach and do research with distinctive practical approach and a clear commitment to highest quality. You will find an exciting and highly responsible position in a creative, loyal and team-oriented environment. – And not to forget: There is all the necessary freedom of design to put your ideas into practice! Click here for more information about the degree program.
We are trying to enhance the proportion of female teaching and research staff. With this in mind we particularly encourage women to apply for this position. Salary: from € 5,100 gross per month/depending on qualification. Due to labour law we need to emphasize that we can not refund any incurred costs which have arisen in the course of the interview.