Fullstack Software Engineer (m/f/x)
We are looking for a frontend or ideally full-stack Software Engineer to join our team. Within our fully funded research project, we are building a new and innovative solution in the logistics sector to help companies visualize and monitor real-time information about their supply chains.
- User interfaces mockup design and continuous interaction with the final user.
- Build and maintain specialized and optimized frontend components (ReactJs).
- Develop integration interfaces with the backend services that power our supply chain application (API Rest services, GraphQL ,Web Socker communication).
- Collaborate with the engineering team in the development or modification of the core backend services.
- Execute proper system flow and internal code documentation; and proper code backup using Git repositories.
- Implement security measures and best practices to protect the user interaction platform.
- Perform unit and integral testing for the developed frontend platform.
- Contribute to publications
- Take operational responsibility for the components that you develop.
- MSC - Degree in computer science / software engineering
- Frontend development experience using Single Page Application Frameworks / libraries like Reactjs, Angular or Vuejs.
- Rest API development experience and / or integration.
- Good understanding of user interface design on web environment using libraries such as Boostrap or Material UI , and proper domain of styling technologies (e.g. css, scss, sass).
- Experience working with some SQL or NOSQL Database (e.g. Postgresql, Mysql, SQLServer, MongoDB , Elasticsearch, others.)
- Good to have experience in:
- Serverless approaches and cloud computing.
- Web platform security assurance (e.g. OWASP guide ).
- Asynchronous communication (Websocket, Graphql subscriptions,etc).
- Docker images/containers creation and deployment.
- experience with state-of-the-art software engineering practices including testing, debugging and automation technics
- working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate quickly
- passionate about writing high-quality code
As the most research-intensive university of applied sciences in Austria, with nearly 6000 students in over 70 degree programs, we teach and research with a strong practical orientation and the highest quality.Thus, we have been providing top education for the next generation for more than 25 years and invest in the future of Upper Austria with great pleasure. Steyr: At the Steyr Campus, we train the managers of tomorrow and score points with what is probably Austria's most beautiful campus, right on the water.
R&D: Our university offers the ideal environment for forward-looking and innovative research projects. With an excellent order volume of about 40 million Euros, more than 500 projects are being carried out with a total of 630 partners from business and society.
The Upper Austrian University of Applied Sciences is a place for people with curiosity and spirit of discovery. Shape the future together with us! #AllAboutYourCareer
The FH Upper Austria stands for equal opportunities and diversity. With this in mind, we specifically invite women/men to apply. For this position, we offer a gross monthly salary (on a full-time basis, 14x per year) starting at EUR 3.200 (depending on eligible prior service).
Salary on a full-time basis: € 3200,-/Monat
Location: FH Upper Austria Campus Steyr | School of Business & Management
Employment Type: Full-time / 40h
Requirements: University or college degree at bachelor level
Contact: FH-Prof. DI (FH) Dr. Markus Gerschberger
Tel.: +43 5 0804 33265