Developer / Researcher (m/f/d)
- You work in an international agile team and develop open-source cutting edge technology in the energy domain (international Horizon Projekt "EDDIE" - European Distributed Data Infrastructure For Energy)
- You write clean, maintainable, testable and understandable code
- You develop complex software components and write state-of-the-art code
- You pay attention to quality, performance and reusability
- You passionately strive for high quality code and great user experience
- You have completed a technical study on MSc level (e.g. computer science, software engineering,...)
- You are familiar with the following technologies: Apacha Kafka, CI/CD with GitHub Actions, Git
- You develop clean, maintainable, testable and understandable code (following Clean Architecture and SOLID principles)
- You have sound knowledge in software development (preferable Java)
- You are interested in research and scientific work in an international project
- You know when and how to apply Design Patterns and Seperation of Concerns
- You understand the value of static code analysis and continuous integration tools
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
As the largest and most research-intensive university of applied sciences in Austria, with nearly 6000 students in over 70 degree programs, we teach and research with a strong practical orientation and the highest quality. Thus, we have been providing top education for the next 25 years and invest in the future of Upper Austria with great pleasure.
At the Hagenberg Campus, we are driving the digital revolution forward and score points with an impressive "Silicon Valley" in the middle of the beautiful Mühlviertel region. Our university offers the ideal environment for forward-looking and innovative research projects. With an excellent order volume of about 40 million Euros, more than 500 projects are being carried out with a total of 360 partners from business und society.
The Upper Austrian University of Applied Science is a place for people with curiosity and spirit of discovery. Shape the future together with us! #AllAboutYourCareer
The FH Upper Austria stands for equal opportunities and diversity. With this in mind, we specifically invite woman to apply. For this position, we offer a gross monthly salary (on a full-time basis, 14x per year) starting at 3.000 EUR (depanding on eligible prior service).
Salary on a full-time basis: € 3000,-/Monat
Location: FH OÖ Campus Hagenberg | School of Informatics, Communications and Media
Employment Type: Vollzeit / 40h
Requirements: University or college degree at master level
Contact: FH-Prof. DI Dr. Marc Kurz
Tel.: +43 5 0804 22827