FULLSTACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER FH OÖ RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT GmbH | School of Business & Management | Steyr
We are looking for a frontend / backend or ideally full-stack Software Engineer to join our team. Within our fully funded research project, we are building a new and innovative solution in the logistics sector to help companies visualize and monitor real-time information about their supply chains.
- you will build frontend and / or backend systems that power our supply chain application
- design intelligent solutions that include frontend and backend systems
- collaborate closely with other engineers
- take operational responsibility for the components that you develop
- degree in computer science / software engineering
- delivering end-to-end experiences and care about software architecture across the frontend, backend and the
- APIs that glue them together
- experience with state-of-the-art software engineering practices including testing, debugging and automation
- working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate quickly
- passionate about writing high-quality code
- ideally you have experience with: a functional-programming language such as Elixir; ReactJS; Amazon Web
- Services and cloud technologies in general
The University of Applied Sciences stands for excellent teaching and results-driven research and receives regular awards for this. You will find an exciting and highly responsible position in a creative, loyal and team-oriented environment. – And not to forget: There is all the necessary freedom of design to put your ideas into practice!
Salary: from 3.300 gross per month/ depending on qualification. Due to labour law we need to emphasize that we can not refund any incurred costs which have arisen in the course of the interview. This position is limited to the project duration until 12/2023.