RESEARCH ASSOCIATE SUSTAINABLE SUPPLY CHAIN M/F Digital Supply Chain | School of Management | Steyr
- conducting independent and high quality research in collaboration with industrial and academic partners as well as government
- taking leadership in writing manuscripts for top international journals and meeting with project sponsors
- working closely with company partner (HOFER KG) and to senior faculty (University of Mannheim, University of Oxford, University of Armed Forces Munich)
- possibility to do a PhD at one of our partnering universities
- a bachelor or master degree in supply chain management, transportation, logistics, operations management, information systems, engineering, economics, business, or a related discipline
- ability and desire to publish in top academic journals
- ability to communicate with industry, give presentations, and lead meetings in German and English
As the strongest university of applied sciences in terms of research, we develop innovative products and services for industry and commerce. You will find an exciting and highly responsible position in a creative, loyal and team-oriented environment. – And not to forget: There is all the necessary freedom of design to put your ideas into practice!
We are trying to enhance the proportion of female teaching and research staff. With this in mind we particularly encourage women to apply for this position. Salary: from € 2,300 gross per month/depending on qualification. Due to labour law we need to emphasize that we can not refund any incurred costs which have arisen in the course of the interview. This position is limited to December 2023.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung! / We are looking forward to your application!
FH OÖ Forschungs und Entwicklungs GmbH