RESEARCH ASSOCIATE SUPPLY CHAIN DATA ANALYTICS AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE M/F FH OÖ Forschungs & Entwicklungs GmbH | School of Management | Steyr
- Personal responsibility of research projects on the intersection of logistics / Supply Chain Management and data analytics respectively business intelligence
- Implementation of logistics and Supply Chain projects from the conceptual idea to the realization as part of a young research team
- Development and application of data analytics solutions in the area of predictive analytics in Supply Chain networks
- Establishment and continuous development of processes and tools in the course of research projects together with company partners
- Preparation and writing of scientiﬁc publications
- Master’s degree with a focus on Software Engineering, Computer and Data Science, Machine Learning, Industrial Engineering or Mathematics and Statistics as well as similar areas with a specialization in data analytics, mathematics, informatics and related ﬁelds
- Solid knowledge and experience in business intelligence and data analytics
- Proﬁciency with higher programming languages (Python, Matlab, C++, Java, C#), database systems (SQL etc.) as well as data analytics tools (R, Power BI, SPSS Modeller)
- Experiences and proﬁciency with the generation and presentation of KPI-based BI dashboards with state-of-the art visualization tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary (English is a must, German is a plus)
- Experience with data visualization tools/libraries and graphical UI design experience is a plus
- We support and offer the possibility to write a Doctoral Thesis in the course of the project in our broad network of scientiﬁc partners as potential supervising institutions
As the strongest university of applied sciences in terms of research, we develop innovative products and services for industry and commerce. You will ﬁ nd an exciting and highly responsible position in a creative, loyal and team-oriented environment. – And not to forget: There is all the necessary freedom of design to put your ideas into practice!
We are trying to enhance the proportion of female teaching and research staff . With this in mind we particularly encourage women to apply for this position. Salary: from €2.900 gross per month/depending on qualiﬁcation. Due to labour law we need to emphasize that we can not refund any incurred costs which have arisen in the course of the interview.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung! / We are looking forward to your application!
FH OÖ Forschungs und Entwicklungs GmbH