RESEARCH ASSOCIATE SUPPLY CHAIN DATA ANALYTICS AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE M/F FH OÖ Forschungs & Entwicklungs GmbH | School of Management | Steyr
- Personal responsibility of research projects on the intersection of logistics / Supply Chain Management and data analytics respectively business intelligence
- Implementation of logistics and Supply Chain projects from the conceptual idea to the realization as part of a young research team
- Development and application of data analytics solutions in the area of predictive analytics in Supply Chain networks
- Establishment and continuous development of processes and tools in the course of research projects together with company partners
- Preparation and writing of scientific publications
- Master’s degree with a focus on Software Engineering, Computer and Data Science, Machine Learning, Industrial Engineering or Mathematics and Statistics as well as similar areas with a specialization in data analytics, mathematics, informatics and related fields
- Experience in the fields of Supply Chain Management and / or Logistics is a plus
- Solid knowledge and experience in business intelligence and data analytics
- Proficiency with higher programming languages (Python, Matlab, C++, Java, C#), database systems (SQL etc.) as well as data analytics tools (R, Power BI, SPSS Modeller)
- Experiences and proficiency with the generation and presentation of KPI-based BI dashboards with state-of-the art visualization tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary (English is a must, German is a plus)
- Experience with data visualization tools/libraries and graphical UI design experience is a plus
As the strongest university of applied sciences in terms of research, we develop innovative products and
services for industry and commerce. You will find an exciting and highly responsible position in a creative, loyal
and team-oriented environment. – And not to forget: There is all the necessary freedom of design to put your
ideas into practice!
We are trying to enhance the proportion of female teaching and research staff. With this in mind we particularly encourage women
to apply for this position. Salary: from € 2,900 gross per month/depending on qualification. Due to labour law we need to emphasize
that we can not refund any incurred costs which have arisen in the course of the interview.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung! / We are looking forward to your application!
FH OÖ Forschungs und Entwicklungs GmbH