ADMINISTRATOR M/F - Office and Social Media 20H FH OÖ Forschungs & Entwicklungs GmbH | School of Management | Steyr
- office coordinator within the Josef Ressel Center for real-time value network visibility (LIVE)
- maintaining all financial & general office records
- overseeing the receptionist
- assisting JRC team
- composing correspondence
- content updates on website and social media accounts
- appointment coordination and travel organization
- monitor social media web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, twitter followers), and provide reports of growth and other activity
- A-Level/High School Diploma or equivalent degree in management, marketing or related field
- expert in MS office (word, powerpoint, excel)
- creatively be able to innovate and develop social media presence & construction of individual platforms
- be able to update social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video or other content pre-approved by Supervisor
As the strongest university of applied sciences in terms of research, we develop innovative products andservices for industry and commerce. You will find an exciting and highly responsible position in a creative, loyal and team-oriented environment. – And not to forget: There is all the necessary freedom of design to put your ideas into practice!
We are trying to enhance the proportion of female teaching and research staff. With this in mind we particularly encourage women to apply for this position. Salary: from € 2,300 gross per month (40h week) depending on qualification. Due to labour law we need to emphasize that we can not refund any incurred costs which have arisen in the course of the interview. This position is limited to 2020, with the Option to extend.