PROFESSOR (M/W) INTERNATIONAL B2B MARKETING Global Sales and Marketing | School of Business & Management | Steyr
- Preparation and implementation of courses in the field of B2B Marketing and International Marketing Management in English with special emphasis on technological aspects
- Maintaining contacts with companies and cooperation partners in the fields of teaching and R&D
- Active cooperation in the organisation of the degree programme
- Supervision of scientific theses
- Proactive participation in the R&D activities of the „Global Sales and Marketing“ course network
- Relevant academic degree (in economics or equivalent)
- Relevant professional practice in the field of B2B Marketing, Customer Management, Marketing Channel Management (digital and analog)
- Experience in teaching and research
- In-depth expertise (in B2B Marketing, Marketing Management, Omnichannel Management, Data-driven Marketing Control, Digitalization and Automation in B2B Marketing with special focus on international markets)
- Profound communication and teamwork skills
As the biggest University of Applied Sciences in Austria we teach and do research with distinctive practical approach and a clear commitment to highest quality. You will find an exciting and highly responsible position in a creative, loyal and team-oriented environment. – And not to forget: There is all the necessary freedom of design to put your ideas into practice! Click here for more information about the degree program.
We are trying to enhance the proportion of female teaching and research staff. With this in mind we particularly encourage women to apply for this position. Salary: from € 5,100 gross per month/depending on qualification. Due to labour law we need to emphasize that we can not refund any incurred costs which have arisen in the course of the interview.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung bis 31.08.2020 an:/ We are looking forward to your application till 31.08.2020 to:
FH OÖ Studienbetriebs GmbH
Wehrgrabengasse 1-3, 4400 Steyr