RESEARCH ASSOCIATE M/F - DATA MINING IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT FH OÖ Forschungs & Entwicklungs GmbH | School of Management | Steyr
- Personal responsibility of research projects on the intersection of logistics / Supply Chain Management and Data Mining
- Programming and implementation of logistics and Supply Chain projects from the conceptual idea to the realization as part of a young research team
- Development and application of Data Mining and Web Conten Mining solutions in Supply Chain networks
- Establishment and continuous development of processes and tools in the course of a large research project together with company Partners
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Data Science and Mathematics or Statistics and similar areas with a specialization in Data Mining, Data Science, Web Mining, Data Wrangling or related fields
- Solid knowledge and experience in data visualization and decision support system design
- Experience with data and web content mining tools/libraries and graphical UI design
- Affinity with applying and learning declarative and logic programming and existing tools and solutions in concrete Supply Chain contexts and use cases
- Proficiency with higher programming languages (Python, Matlab, C++, Java, C#), and web technologies (HTML5, JS, WebGL)
- Excellent analytical and report-writing skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation, English is a must, German is a plus)
As the strongest university of applied sciences in terms of research, we develop innovative products andservices for industry and commerce. You will find an exciting and highly responsible position in a creative, loyal and team-oriented environment. – And not to forget: There is all the necessary freedom of design to put your ideas into practice!
We are trying to enhance the proportion of female teaching and research staff. With this in mind we particularly encourage women to apply for this position. Salary: from € 2,200 gross per month/depending on qualification. Due to labour law we need to emphasize that we can not refund any incurred costs which have arisen in the course of the interview. This position is limited to 2023.