RESEARCH ASSOCIATE M/F - SUPPLY CHAIN DATA ANALYTICS FH OÖ Forschungs & Entwicklungs GmbH | School of Management | Steyr
- Personal responsibility of research projects on the intersection of logistics / Supply Chain Management and data analytics
- Programming and implementation of logistics and Supply Chain projects from the conceptual idea to the realization as part of a young research team
- Development and application of data analytics solutions in the area of rule-based pattern recognition and data science in Supply Chain networks
- Establishment and continuous development of processes and tools in the course of a large research project together with company Partners
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer and Data Science, Machine Learning or Mathematics and Statistics as well as similar areas with a specialization in data analytics and related fields
- Solid knowledge and experience in data analytics
- Affinity with applying and learning declarative and logic programming and existing tools and solutions in concrete Supply Chain contexts and use cases
- Proficiency with higher programming languages (Python, Matlab, C++, Java, C#) and web technologies (HTML5, JS, WebGL)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary (English is a must, German is a plus)
- Experience with data visualization tools/libraries and graphical UI design experience is a plus
As the strongest university of applied sciences in terms of research, we develop innovative products andservices for industry and commerce. You will find an exciting and highly responsible position in a creative, loyal and team-oriented environment. – And not to forget: There is all the necessary freedom of design to put your ideas into practice!
We are trying to enhance the proportion of female teaching and research staff. With this in mind we particularly encourage women to apply for this position. Salary: from € 2,200 gross per month/depending on qualification. Due to labour law we need to emphasize that we can not refund any incurred costs which have arisen in the course of the interview. This position is limited to 2023.