RESEARCH ASSISTANT M/F - SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY FH OÖ Forschungs & Entwicklungs GmbH | School of Engineering | Wels
- Development of CT data analysis and visualisation techniques for material characterisation, non-destructive testing or geometry determination
- Evaluation and analysis of CT data
- Maintaining contact with scientific and company partners
- Collaboration within R&D projects of our research group of 15 junior researchers (www.3dct.at)
The possibility of a doctorate is offered in cooperation with a university.
- Completed technical studies at master level (e.g. computer science, physics, mechanical engineering, automation technology, etc.)
- Good programming knowledge in C++
- Good knowledge of English
- Independent, well-structured and goal-oriented working style
- Data analysis, visualization or machine learning knowledge is an advantage
As the strongest university of applied sciences in terms of research, we develop innovative products andservices for industry and commerce. You will find an exciting and highly responsible position in a creative, loyal and team-oriented environment. – And not to forget: There is all the necessary freedom of design to put your ideas into practice!
We are trying to enhance the proportion of female teaching and research staff. With this in mind we particularly encourage women to apply for this position. Salary: from € 2,800 gross per month/depending on qualification. Due to labour law we need to emphasize that we can not refund any incurred costs which have arisen in the course of the interview. The position will be initially limited to one year with a corresponding option of prolongation of 3-4 years.