RESEARCH ASSISTANT M/F - Web Mining in Logistics and Supply Chain Management FH OÖ Forschungs & Entwicklungs GmbH | School of Management | Steyr
- network analysis
- achieving full visibility in supply chains
- data collection, cleansing and preparation
- development, application and automation of web mining models
- visualization of results
- bachelor or master’s degree in informatics, data science or a related field
- programming and data base competence (C#, MS SQL-Server, Python, Neo4j)
- experience in the use and application of web mining algorithms and approaches
- experience in qualitative data analysis and data collection
- experience in project management
- excellent English skills and fluent German
- desirable: management or consulting experience and moderation/training skills
As the strongest university of applied sciences in terms of research, we develop innovative products andservices for industry and commerce. You will find an exciting and highly responsible position in a creative, loyal and team-oriented environment. – And not to forget: There is all the necessary freedom of design to put your ideas into practice!
We are trying to enhance the proportion of female teaching and research staff. With this in mind we particularly encourage women to apply for this position. Salary: from € 2,200 gross per month/depending on qualification. Due to labour law we need to emphasize that we can not refund any incurred costs which have arisen in the course of the interview. This position is limited to 2 years.