You can register for the iCT Conference 2024 here:
The first step is to create a user account and then register for the congress. You will automatically receive an e-mail with a confirmation of registration and a link to your invoice. With your access data (user name, password) you have access to your participation data, the invoice and the payments received.
We are looking forward to your participation!
|Participants||Early Fee||Regular Fee|
|Regular||€ 450,00||€ 510,00|
|Presenting Author||€ 450,00||€ 470,00|
|Student*||€ 200,00||€ 230,00|
The participation fees include: conference abstract (online), PDF presentations to download from the website, snacks during breaks, coffee, drinks, lunch, dinner and conclusion.
* A valid proof of study must be presented when registering on site.
There are no day tickets available.
Deadline early bird registration: 6th December, 2023
Deadline registration: 24th January, 2024
- The registration of participation is binding.
- As soon as your registration has been successfully completed, an online invoice will be emailed to you. The conference fee must be paid within 14 days of registration. After, the early bird registration deadline the regular participation-fee will be charged.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- If your registration is cancelled in writing four weeks prior to the conference, payment will be refunded without deduction. If a registration is cancelled less than four weeks before the conference takes place your payment will not be refunded.
- Please note that you have the right to nominate someone else from the same organization to attend the conference in your place within three days prior to the conference opening. Please inform us by email if you wish for your place to be taken by a colleague.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that parts of the conference programme might still be changed.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.