Interlibrary loan and paper orders
Interlibrary Loan General
Media that are not available in the library can be ordered for users of the University of Applied Sciences via interlibrary loan from other libraries in Austria and abroad. In special cases a deposit will be fixed.
The following applies to every type of interlibrary loan:
- Electronic resources cannot be ordered via interlibrary loan.
- Media that are available at Wels Campus, but are currently borrowed, can not be ordered via interlibrary loan.
- Media that are currently borrowed from a lecturer are only ordered via interlibrary loan in exceptional cases.
- Interlibrary loan orders must be ordered via the order form without exception!
- The interlibrary loan cannot be sent to the private address.
- Interlibrary loan Austria: 6,00 €/Medium
- Interlibrary loan abroad: 20,00€/Medium
In case of late return of interlibrary loans 5,00 € per day and per interlibrary loan will be charged!