- Advanced mathematics for scientific workplace
- Numeric simulation of electrical fields and multi-physic systems
- Advanced skills in control engineering, power electronics, high voltage engineering, IT systems for energy supply
- Materials for electrical engineering
- Problem solution competence in the field of electrical engineering
Practice & Research
Towards the end of the programme, there is an intensive project (925 working hours) conducted together with an (international) industry or research partner. It provides the basis for the Master´s thesis and guarantees the direct application of the acquired electrical engineering knowledge.