We strongly encourage ambitious and driven international students to apply for this Bachelor’s programme. We invite you, the student, to take this unique opportunity to expand your international mindset, as this distinct type of skill-set is being demanded in the global marketplace today. The programme is taught entirely in English, and due to the technical nature of the course material, it is strongly recommended to have a solid understanding of the English language.
Why study at our campus? The answer is simple: we want to showcase our highly-acclaimed school and programme, while giving our local students the opportunity to gain necessary international exposure. Our aim is to ultimately create a learning environment which can truly match the ‘internationalised’ course content, and in which you can form life-long partnerships with colleagues from around the world. Thus, half of the seats in this programme are specifically devoted to international students.
- Non-EU Citizens: May 30th
- EU-Citizens: June 30th
Steps in the Application Process
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload ALL of the required documents (please see list below). You can only submit your application once all of the required documents have been uploaded. We are particularly interested in the information regarding your academic education (certificates, subjects and hours).
Your application MUST contain scanned copies of the following documents:
- High School Diploma
- Transcript of Records (of your high school diploma)
- Birth Certificate
- Motivation letter (max. 500 words, describe the key features of the EE programme that appeal to you most and what you hope to gain from this experience)
- Recognised English Certificate MUST either be IELTS (min. 6.0) or TOEFL (min. 78 points)
** If your original documents have not been issued in English, please make sure to upload scanned copies of your original documents with certified translations (either German or English).
- Once your application has been properly uploaded and received, we will then review all of your documents and provide you with appropriate feedback. Only if you meet all of the formal requirements, we will arrange an interview via Skype (approximately 30-60 minutes in length).
- Once all interviews have been conducted, we will then contact you to inform you whether or not your application has been successful. This process can take a couple of weeks, and we ask that you remain patient.
Attention: if given preliminary admission, international applicants MUST provide legalised documents (this is done by the Austrian diplomatic representative in your home country) in German or English for the following documents:
- High School Diploma with transcript (courses and grades)
- Birth Certificate
** An acceptance letter will only be issued after ALL of the legalised documents have been received.
** Please note, if admitted to the programme, it is the student's responsibility to complete all necessary Visa requirements for entry and duration of their stay in Austria – please give yourself enough time to finalise all Visa paperwork, as this may take up to 3 months to process. Depending on the mutual agreements between your country and Austria, you may have to take several steps in order to be able to apply for a residence permit/study permit. Please refer to the OeAD homepage for more details. More information pertaining to Austria can be found here: Welcome 2 Upper Austria
For more detailed information regarding international applications, please see ‘International Degree Seeking Students’ section on our webpage.