First of all, we want to encourage ambitious and single-minded international students to apply for this master’s programme. The programme is on a high level and if you are interested in a professional education and highly motivated to take this unique opportunity, we would be very interested to get in contact with you.
- Online by 30.6. / 31.8. at the latest (according to available study places)
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload all the required documents. You can only submit your application if all required documents are uploaded. We are particularly interested in all information regarding your academic education (certificates, subjects and hours).
- Your applications must contain scans of the following documents:
- Bachelor Certificate
- Transcript of Records (of your Bachelor degree)
- Passport and Birth Certificate
- Motivation Letter
- English Certificate (IELTS min. 6.0, TOEFL min. 78)
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate ("A-levels", High School Diploma)
- filled prerequisite form
Document Verification Certificate (VPD from UniAssist)
For applicants from non-European Union countries, we have made adaptation in our online application platform. To check formally required documents, we are using the services of "Uni Assist", a widely used system in Germany. You will be re-routed to this system during the application process. For you, this procedure ensures a transparent, straightforward and facilitated document check, with less bureaucratic hurdlesand fewer authentication requirements. This should help you to get a safe access to studies at our university. After completion of the process with Uni Assist, you will receive a preliminary review document (‘Vorprüfungsdokumentation – VPD”), which you use to complete your application in our system. For Uni Assist's services, you have to pay a single fee of 79 EURO. On our side, application remains completely free and with your VPD document, you can apply at any of our study programmes at any time. If you have already a "passed" code from Uni Assist, and did not yet apply with us, please do so, and let us know. We then might process your application faster.
In case your original documents are not issued in English, please make sure to upload scans of your original documents as well as certified translations of those documents.
Please upload scans of your documents before submitting your online application. Please note that only complete applications (containing all above mentioned documents) can be considered!
- We will check your documents and give you feedback. If you meet all the formal requirements we will arrange an interview via Skype or MS Teams.
- We will inform you whether or not your application has been successful within a few weeks after all applicants have been interviewed.
Attention: if given preliminary admission, international applicants MUST provide legalised documents – this is done by the Austrian diplomatic representative in your home country - translated to German or English for the following documents:
- Bachelor Degree
- Transcript of Records for Bachelor Degree
** An acceptance letter will only be issued after ALL of the legalised documents have been received.
** Please note, if admitted to the programme, it is the student's responsibility to complete all necessary Visa requirements for entry and duration of their stay in Austria – please give yourself enough time to finalise all Visa paperwork, as this may take up to 3 months to process. Depending on the mutual agreements between your country and Austria, you may have to take several steps in order to be able to apply for a residence permit/study permit. Please refer to the OeAD homepage for more details. More information pertaining to Austria can be found here: Welcome 2 Upper Austria
For more detailed information regarding international applications, please see the ‘International Degree Seeking Students’ section on our Webpage.
copyright: MIBA AG