All courses are taught in English language. Therefore, a very strong understanding of the English language is absolutely necessary due to the theoretical and technical nature of the course material.
- Applicants who graduated from a high school within the European Union and English is a subject on your high school final transcript: No Certificate necessary.
- Applicants from countries where English is the national language or native language of the majority (see map): No Certificate necessary.
- All other applicants: TOEFL IbT or academic IELTS - min 6.0 for IELTS/min. 78 points for TOEFL. No exceptions!
- English Language Certificates issued by previous universities/schools as well as letters of recommendation are not accepted.
- A-level/high school diploma or equivalent
- Although there are no technical prerequisites, you should have an interest in natural sciences and intercultural teamwork.