- CV/Curriculum vitae (PDF)
- Letter of motivation (max. 500 words) (PDF)
- High school diploma (Austrian Matura equivalent)
- Highest available Transcript of records
- VPD - Uni Assist (only for non EU citizens) - please note that this may take 4-6 weeks
- English Language Certficate (Academic IELTS min. 6,0 / TOEFL min. 78 points/ official A-Level Cambridge Certifcate B2)
We do NOT accept letters from previous schools or universities stating that your high school or undergraduate programme was completed in English.
We have no requirement for German language certifcates, given that the degree is taught 100% in English. You will have the opportunity to learn German during your studies. Its definitely a added bonus if you already have some prior knowledge.
** If your original documents have not been issued in English, please make sure to upload scanned copies of your original documents with certified translations (either German or English).
- Non-EU citizens: May 30 (Consider the 4-6 weeks processing time for Uni Assist verification. Late submissions will not be accepted)
- EU citizens: June 30
- Potential direct entry into the 2nd semester only for Austrian HTL graduates. Application deadline: 30.09.
Application procedure / Timeline
- Online application (provided all required documents are available): approx. 1 hour
- For non-EU citizens, UniAssist check: approx. 4-6 weeks
- Formal check of prerequisites after receipt of your online application: approx. 2-4 working days
- Obligatory online interview via MS Teams: will be scheduled within: approx. 1 week
- Announcement of the decision whether accepted or not: within 2-4 working days
- Accepted applicants will need to submit legalized high school diploma and transcript
- After all proper legalization is complete an acceptance letter can be issued
** Please note, if admitted to the programme, it is the student's responsibility to complete all necessary Visa requirements for entry and duration of their stay in Austria – please give yourself enough time to finalise all Visa paperwork, as this may take 3-6 months to process. Depending on the mutual agreements between your country and Austria, you may have to take several steps in order to be able to apply for a residence permit/study permit. Please refer to the OeAD homepage for more details. More information pertaining to Austria can be found here: Welcome 2 Upper Austria