Suspension training uses a system of ropes and webbing to allow users to work against their own body weight.
- Organizer: FH OÖ Sports Team
- Trainer: Lisa Niederschick
- Location: sports hall BRG Brucknerstraße
- Period: 22. April - 01. July 2021
- Weekday: Thursday
- Time of day: 18:00 - 19:00
- Duration of the unit: 60 minutes
- Minimum number of participants*: 10
- Semester fee for students: € 50 (€ 5/ 60 min.)
- Semester fee for staff and graduates: € 61 (€ 6/ 60 min)
- Cancellation free of charge up to 1 weeks before the start of the course
- Subsequent cancellation fee 100 % of the course fee
Application deadline: 6. April 2021
Covid19 note: We do everything we can to ensure that the FH sports programme can be carried out safely.
Here you can find a Covid19 security concept. All registered participants will receive this information by email in time.
Note for FH students/employees: Please register with the FH email address