Suspension training uses a system of ropes and webbing to allow users to work against their own body weight.
- Organizer: FH OÖ Sports Team
- Trainer: Lisa Niederschick
- Location: sports hall BRG Brucknerstraße
- Period: 22 October 2020 - 28 January 2021
- Weekday: Thursday
- Time of day: 18:00 - 19:00
- Duration of the unit: 60 minutes
- Minimum number of participants*: 10
- Semester fee for students € 65 (€ 5 / 60 min.)
- Semester fee for staff and graduates € 79 (€ 6 / 60 min)
- Cancellation free of charge up to 2 weeks before the start of the course
- Subsequent cancellation fee 100 % of the course fee
Application deadline: 21.10.2020
Covid19 note: We do everything we can to ensure that the FH sports programme can be carried out safely.
Here you can find a Covid19 security concept. All registered participants will receive this information by email in time.
Note for FH students/employees: Please register with the FH email address