After the joint warm up a detailed technique training follows. The aim is to correct mistakes and deficits and to improve the running style through various exercises. The running training is rounded off by a stretching program especially for runners.
Contents Practical running technique: Correct warming up, forefoot running, midfoot running, heel running, running technique training (running ABC), "frequency training" increases the running speed, HIIT intervals, stabilization training - torso stability improves the running style, special stretching for runners.
- Trainer: Teresa Wimmer
- Meeting point: Main entrance FH Upper Austria Wels Campus section A (later Mauthstadion Wels)
- Period: 16 October - 27 November 2019
- Weekday: Wednesday
- Time: 17:00 - 18:00 o'clock
- Units: 7 units
- Unit duration: 60 min
- Minimum number of participants: 8
- No liability for accidents
- Semester fee: € 49 (€ 7 / unit)
Registration deadline: 14.10.2019
Information for FH students/employees: Please register with the FH e-mail address
Please use the registration form on the German page >> Registration