Torso and back stabilization: Strengthening and flexibility of the core and back are the secrets of every athlete's performance and the goal for a healthy posture. The training is specialized in these two areas.
Goals: Activation and strengthening of the core (abdominal muscle groups), increase in flexibility of tendons and ligaments (intervertebral discs), increase in torso stability through training of the deep muscles, prevention and reduction of back pain.
- Organizer: FH Upper Austria Sports Team
- Trainer: Lisa Niederschick
- Where: Sports hall BRG, Brucknerstr., Wels
- Period: 17 October 2019 - 06 February 2020
- Weekday: Thursday
- Time: 19:00 - 20:00 o'clock
- Units: 14 units
- Unit duration: 60 min
- Minimum number of participants: 10
- No liability for accidents
- Semester fee: € 77 (€ 5,50 / unit)
Registration deadline: 14.10.2019
Information for FH students/employees: Please register with the FH e-mail address
Please use the registration form on the German page >> Registration