The Inter Library Loan Service is open to all library members.
It provides you with the media that is not available at the Steyr Campus library.
The following rules apply to all kinds of Inter Library Loan:
- It is not possible to order electronic resources!
- Media that is part of the Steyr Campus library is only re-ordered in specific circumstances. (See also the next point.)
- Media that is borrowed by administrative staff/lecturers (lending periods ranging from 2-more years) will only be ordered by ILL if the respective borrower needs it at the time.
The orderer is given the name of the borrower by the library. (Note: The library does not deal with the requests - this is the duty of the orderer.)
- Internal Inter Library Loan (Media from the other campus libraries)
- External Inter Library Loan - Austria (Media from scientific libraries in Austria)
- External Inter Library Loan - Abroad (Media fro scientific libraries outside of Austria)
- Document Delivery (papers that are not available at the University)