1. Complete the online application
2. Add the required documents – translated into English or German. Please do not send any originals. We are particularly interested in all information regarding your academic education (subjects and hours):
International and national applicants have to provide these documents in German or English:
- Personal Statement / Motivation Letter (objectives, career aspirations, personal interests and plans)
- general school qualification certificate for university (A-Levels, High School Diploma)
- Transcript of Records (of your Bachelor degree)
- Bachelor Diploma incl. Diploma Supplement (if already available)
- Birth certificate
- Proof of nationality or passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport-sized photo
- Filled prerequisites sheet
International applicants have to additionally provide an English language level certificate, in English or German:
- Certificate of Proficiency in English – IELTS min. 6.5 / TOEFL min. 87 points / Cambridge Certificate C1
International applicants have to provide additionally a legalized copy of these documents in German or English:
- Copy of general school qualification certificate for university (A-Levels, High School Diploma)
- Copy of Transcript of Records (of your Bachelor degree)
- Copy of Bachelor Diploma incl. Diploma Supplement (if already available)
- Copy of your birth certificate
EU citizens (who completed their education within the EU) do not have to legalize their documents.
If your country is not a member of the Hague Convention, you have to prove full diplomatic accreditation of your certificates.
A full diplomatic accreditation must contain the confirmation and stamps of your appropriate Ministry of Foreign Affairs (of your home country) and the stamp of an Austrian authority for your certificates. We cannot process your application unless you submit these documents to us.
3. Mind the application deadlines: 31st January, 31st March, 30th June
(For Non-EU applicants is the deadline the March 31!)
4. We will check your documents and give you feedback. If you meet all the formal requirements we will invite you to one of our obligatory admission procedures to Steyr (we do not accept Skype interviews).
Dates of admission procedure for the GSM-Master degree course. The potential test and personal interview are on the following days:
1. Appointment: Wednesday, 5th February 2020
2. Appointment: Wednesday, 15th April 2020
3. Appointment: Wednesday, 8th July 2020
The admission procedure starts at 8.15 am. The personal interview with one of our professors follows in the afternoon. Therefore we would ask you to schedule a full day for the admission process.
We will inform you if your admission has been successful within 2-3 weeks.
- a personal interview (we do not accept Skype interviews)
- an aptitude test
- an English language test
- a case study