Digitalization and innovations as a success factor in agricultural management
The Master's program "Agricultural Management and Innovations" offers a comprehensive management education at the highest quality level. It combines scientific depth with high practical relevance and focuses on:
Competence area management and leadership
- Investment decisions, forms of financing, controlling, external accounting, etc.
- Operational development and business development
- Legislative parameters
Competence area agri-business and innovation
- Global agricultural value chains and supply chains
- Innovation management, digital business models
- Organizational knowledge, decision-making structures
- Current technologies and applications in agribusiness
Digitalization and marketing
- Concepts, mechanisms, structures in PR, communication, etc.
- Digital marketing and e-commerce
- Product management and cross-channel marketing
Methodological and transfer competence
* Start of course in autumn 2021 subject to approval by AQ Austria.