The key programme objective is to impart a comprehensive range of management skills. The educational emphasis is therefore on the following areas:
- Production: Production Economics, Manufacturing Engineering, Logistics, Maintenance, Quality Management, Health & Safety Management and Environmental Management
- Management: General Management, Business Management, Accountancy, Controlling, Marketing, Commercial Law, Project Management
- Social skills: Leadership training, communication, moderation, conflict management, business English
- Practical Orientation: Continuous transfer of acquired knowledge through specific practical enterprise projects, case studies, simulation games, an internship and an application-orientated bachelor's thesis.
Students can acquire the following additional qualifications: Entrepreneurship, Quality Management, Recycling and Waste Management, and Cambridge English certificates.
Depending on your interests, and topicality of the subject, you can choose elective courses from different areas:
- Customer-oriented production
- Continuous improvement
- Supply Chain Management