1. Complete the online application
2. Submit the required documents - translated into English or German as necessary. Please do not send any originals.
International and national applicants have to provide these documents in German or English:
- Personal Statement / Motivation Letter (objectives, career aspirations, personal interests and plans)
- general school qualification certificate for university (A-Levels, High School Diploma), as soon as available.
- 2 most recent transcript of records of your secondary school / high school
- Birth certificate
- Proof of nationality or passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport-sized photo
International applicants have to additionally provide an English language level certificate, in English or German:
- Certificate of Proficiency in English – IELTS min. 6.0 / TOEFL min. 78 points / Cambridge Certificate B2
International applicants have to provide additionally a legalized copy of these documents in German or English:
- Copy of a general school qualification certificate for university (A-Levels, High School Diploma)
- Copy of the 2 most recent transcripts of records of your secondary school / high school
- Copy of your birth certificate
EU citizens (who completed their education within the EU) do not have to legalize their documents.
If your country is not a member of the Hague Convention, you have to prove full diplomatic accreditation of your certificates.
A full diplomatic accreditation must contain the confirmation and stamps of your appropriate Ministry of Foreign Affairs (of your home country) and the stamp of an Austrian authority for your certificates. We cannot process your application unless you submit these documents to us.
3. Mind the application deadlines: January 31, March 31, June 30
(For Non-EU applicants is the deadline the March 31!)
4. We will check your documents and give you feedback. If you meet all the formal requirements we will invite you to one of our obligatory admission procedures to Steyr (we do not accept Skype interviews).
Dates of admission procedure for the GSM-Bachelor degree course. The potential test and personal interview are on the following days
1. Appointment: Thursday, 6th February 2020
2. Appointment:Thursday, 16th April 2020
3. Appointment:Tuesday, 7th July 2020
(4. Appointment: Wednesday, 2nd September 2020)
The admission procedure starts at 8.15 am. The personal interview with one of our professors follows in the afternoon. Therefore we would ask you to schedule a full day for the admission process.
We will inform you if your admission has been successful within 2-3 weeks.
- a personal interview (we do not accept Skype interviews)
- an aptitude test
- an English language test