In accordance with the double degree agreements, students of the FH Upper Austria have the opportunity to complete a double degree - two diplomas, thus acquiring two academic titles - during a semester abroad. We have double degree agreements with partner universities for the following FH Upper Austria Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes:
- Controlling, Accounting and Financial Management
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University (Russian Federation)
- Global Sales and Marketing Bachelor
- Artevelde University College Ghent (Belgium)
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (Canada)
- Caucasus University (Georgia)
- Kharkiv National University of Economics (Ukraine)
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
- Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics (Russian Federation)
- Skoda Auto University (Czech Republic)
- Universidad del Rosario (Colombia)
- University of Gdansk (Poland)
- Global Sales and Marketing Master
Students have to be enrolled in an FH Upper Austria degree programme and complete a period of study in a similar field at a partner university during their studies – mostly during a semester abroad. Each university recognises the student’s achievements in the other’s programme and awards a separate academic degree.
In this way for example a Bachelor of Arts in Business from the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria can be awarded in addition to the Bachelor of Business Administration from the partner university. Both universities recognise the relevant modules for the field of studies they offer so students do not have to complete two separate degree programmes.