The application process is really quite straightforward.
All applicants must complete the Online Application along with the required supplements. You will need to submit:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement (objectives, career aspirations, personal interests and plans)
- Copy of your Passport
- Legalized Birth Certificate
- Legalized complete Secondary school leaving certificate or general university entrance qualification
- Legalized Bachelor's degree certificate (including the Diploma Supplement)
- Legalized Official Transcript of Bachelor Degree (or equivalent)
- Legalized Official Transcript of Records (list of all attended/completed courses with indication of grades, contact hours and ECTS credits)
- English Language Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Certificate - Level B2)
- VPD - Document Verification Certificate of UniAssist (for applicants from Non-European Union countries)
In case your original documents are not issued in English, please make sure to submit scans of your original documents as well as certified translations of those documents.
Applicants from EU-member-states: 30 June
Applicants from non-EU-member-states: 31 March
A useful summary of important dates and deadlines can be found in the Application Process section.
All applicants, who meet the entrance requirements, will be invited to a personal interview.
Dates for the interview are listed in the Application Process section.
Graduates of technical-scientific bachelor’s degree programmes in engineering with 180 ECTS points or more are entitled to apply. Applicants should prove at least 120 ECTS points in engineering courses of medical engineering/medical device technology.
Graduates with technical-scientific degrees than Medical Engineering have to acquire additional credit hours:
- Bachelor mechatronics: up to 15 ECTS
- Bachelor automation or physics: up to 30 ECTS
- Bachelor computer science: up to 45 ECTS
To check the appropriateness of your qualification please contact the administration office email@example.com enclosing your bachelor's degree certificate and transcript of records (brief details of the courses that you have taken/are taken, together with your achieved grades).
It is essential that your English language skills are good enough for you to undertake an intensive and challenging academic course that is taught and examined in English. As a result if your first language is not English you will be asked to submit an English language certificate.
More information about acceptable English language certificates can be found in the Application Process section.