All applicants must complete the Online Application along with the required supplements. You will need to submit:
First stage of application:
- Personal Statement (objectives, career aspirations, personal interests and plans)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Legalized University entrance certificate (A-Levels, High School Diploma, School leaving certificate, ...)
- Legalized Bachelor's degree certificate (including the Diploma Supplement)
- Legalized Official Transcript of Records (list of all attended/completed courses with indication of grades, contact hours and ECTS Credits)
- English Language Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Certificate) → Level B2 according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; Command of English on high school level (based on Austrian Standard)
TOEFL: score 78; IELTS: test form: academic; score 6; Please note, that confirmations issued by your university cannot be considered.
- VPD - Document Verification Certificate of UniAssist (please see below "Uni Assist")
Second stage of application - in case of admission:
- Legalized Birth Certificate
- Copy of your Passport
- As far as international applicants are concerned, they have to provide legalized documents (Originals and translations in English). More information can be found in the Legalisation and Translation Section.
- In case that your original documents are not issued in English, please make sure to submit scans of your legalized original documents as well as legalized translations of those documents.
- Please note that only complete applications can be considered!
For applicants with Non-EU-degrees, we have made adaptation in our online application platform. To check formally required documents, we are using the services of Uni Assist*, a widely used system in Germany. For Uni Assist's* services, you have to pay a single fee of 79 EURO. You will be re-routed to this system during the application process.
How to apply online via Uni Assist*:
- Step: Start your application: https://application.fh-ooe.at/
- Step: When you fill in your entrance qualifiation, and this is from a Non-EU-country, you will be asked to visit the Uni-Assist* website and apply also here. At that point you can stop your application and save all the already uploaded information.
- Step: Apply at Uni-Assist* https://my.uni-assist.de/. You will find our university under “FH Oberösterreich” – choose your study degree programme, upload the required documents. After approx. 2-3 weeks, you will receive the preliminary review document VPD**.
- Step: Now you can easily complete your application at our application portal https://application.fh-ooe.at/ . Log in with your data and finish the application, upload the required documents incl. the VPD** and submit the application.
- Step: You'll receive a confirmation via email that the application was successful.
This procedure ensures a transparent, straightforward and facilitated document check, with less bureaucratic hurdles and fewer authentication requirements. This should help you to get a safe access to studies at our university. On our side, application remains completely free and with your VPD** document, you can apply at any of our study programmes.
*Uni Assist: Its core responsibility is the evaluation of international school and university certificates and determining their equivalence to German educational standards. Services also include processing individual entry requirements of the target universities.
** VPD is a certificate issued by uni-assist which you submit directly to the university when you apply there. The VPD contains information on which educational certificates you presented to uni-assist, which kind of university entrance is possible with these certificates, and how uni-assist rates your grade within the German system of grades.