You can apply online. A complete set of application documents must include:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Personal Statement (objectives, career aspirations, personal interests and plans)
• Copy of your Passport
•Legalized Birth Certificate
•Legalized complete Secondary school leaving certificate or general university entrance qualification
•Legalized Bachelor's degree certificate (including the Diploma Supplement)
• Legalized Official Transcript of Records (list of all attended/completed courses with indication of grades, contact hours and ECTS Credits)
• English Language Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS) → Level B2 according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; Command of English on high school level (based on Austrian Standard)
TOEFL certificate (score 78) or IELTS certificate (test form: academic; score 6);
- As far as international applicants are concerned, they have to provide legalized documents (Originals and translations in English). More information can be found in the Legalisation and Translation Section.
- In case that your original documents are not issued in English, please make sure to submit scans of your legalized original documents as well as legalized translations of those documents.
- Please note that only complete applications can be considered!