The International Office at Linz Campus is in charge of international relations at the School of Medical Engineering and Applied Social Sciences. This comprises partner university cooperations, as well as all outgoing and incoming student and staff mobilities and international projects and activities on Campus.
University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria
School of Medical Engineering and Applied Social Sciences
The International Office is located in the main building (A), ground floor, first door on the left - office 11d.
Personal attendance at the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria will be resumed on a limited basis from May 4, 2020. This latest development is part of the regimes of measure taken by the University to deal with the Covid-19 situation. For further information please consult our website on https://www.fh-ooe.at/coronavirus-update
The International Office is currently working remotely.
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Phone: +43 5 0804 54060
Fax: +43 5 0804 954060
- University partnerships
- Information about and coordination of incoming and outgoing staff mobilities
- Coordination and administration of mobility programs
- International projects and Events
- Institutional Erasmus+ Coordinator
Phone: +43 5 0804 54061
Fax: +43 5 0804 954061
- Information and advising for students about study and internships abroad (outgoings)
- Advising and assisting students during their exchange semester or internship at FH Upper Austria (incomings)
- Information about scholarships