International Office School of Medical Engineering and Applied Social Sciences
The International Office at Linz Campus is in charge of international relations at the School of Medical Engineering and Applied Social Sciences. This comprises partner university cooperations, as well as all outgoing and incoming student and staff mobilities and international projects and activities on Campus.
University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria
School of Medical Engineering and Applied Social Sciences
The International Office is located in the main building (A), ground floor, first door on the left - office 11d.
The International Office will be closed from 29 July - 23 August 2019.
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
International Office Team
Mag. Iwona Hunstorfer Head of International Office
Phone: +43 5 0804 54060
Fax: +43 5 0804 954060
- University partnerships
- Information about and coordination of incoming and outgoing staff mobilities
- Coordination and administration of mobility programs
- International projects and Events
- Institutional Erasmus+ Coordinator
Mag. Brigitte Brandstätter International Office Assistant
Phone: +43 5 0804 54061
Fax: +43 5 0804 954061
- Information and advising for students about study and internships abroad (outgoings)
- Advising and assisting students during their exchange semester or internship at FH Upper Austria (incomings)
- Information about scholarships