Final Paper Submission
Instructions for the Submission of Accepted Papers in REM2019
Once the Conference has been held, papers will be sent to IEEE Xplore® Digital Library only if all of the following requirements are satisfied:
- Submit all correct publication materials by 10th April 2019 (final paper with the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page and checked with IEEE PDF eXpress) on the website www.conftool.net/rem2019/
- Transfer of copyright to IEEE by 10 April 2019: The electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) send emails to the corresponding authors with links and credentials to access their eCFs. A brief process will guide authors to the appropriate form, which is signed by typing in their names and clicking on a "Submit" button.
- Conference registration by 10 April 2019;
- Present the work at the conference.
Additional Information: Preparation of the camera ready paper
Submit only original work, not previously published or copyrighted. Prospective authors are expected to submit only their own original works. The Conference will be using the CrossCheck automated screening system to help verify originality of papers. Submitted works may be compared to over 20 million articles in databases worldwide. Papers that violate IEEE's publication principles may be summarily rejected. If the violation is deemed severe, then disciplinary actions may also be taken by IEEE.
Take the evaluation from the reviewers into account in improving your paper.
Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
- U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
- 978-1-5386-9257-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
- 978-1-5386-9257-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is:
- 978-1-5386-9257-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
IEEE PDF eXpress https://www.pdf-express.org/ (Conference ID: 45998X) is available for REM 2019 to check your PDF or convert your paper to PDF format. Please note that IEEE PDF eXpress not a manuscript submission system.
Using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus: PDF