Call for Papers
REM 2019 is held in the city of Wels, a beautiful historic town in Austria. The REM Conference is a 2-day annual event dedicated to research and education in advanced Mechatronics.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Mechatronics systems design
• Actuators and motion control
• Robotics and applications
• Haptic systems
• 2D and 3D vision systems
• Machine learning
• Mechatronic measurement systems
• Autonomous vehicles
• Transportation and automotive
• Modeling and simulation
• Systems engineering
• Human Assist Techn.
• Smart Industry, Industry 4.0
• Mechatronics project education
• Trends in teaching mechatronics
• Engineering Education (e.g. CDIO)
Find more details to each session in the Call for Papers which you may download as pdf.