This conference held at the School of Management in Steyr will predominantly focus on key management subjects of the study programme Global Sales and Marketing by taking a closer look at encounters in an intercultural environment. This year again, the School of Informatics, Communications and Media in Hagenberg will enrich our conference by offering a special track on cross-cultural perspectives in the digital world. Authors are encouraged to prepare and submit papers for the following sessions:
Intercultural or International Perspectives in:
- Session A: Global Business and Export Management
- Session B: Marketing, Sales and Service Management
- Session C: Higher Education Research
- Session D: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Session E: Human Resource Management
Find more details to each session in the Call for Papers which you may download as pdf.
- Please register online at our website www.fh-ooe.at/ccbc2018. There, you will be asked to indicate the session you would like to participate in and to provide an extended abstract of max. 300 words by 08th of January 2017 (prolonged). As for the format of the abstract, please stick to the abstract template, which can be downloaded from our homepage.
- Both the double-blind review process and full paper (5 – 10 pages) submission will be done online. As for the format of the paper, please stick to the template, which can be downloaded from our homepage. Full paper submission will be due by 13th of February 2018.
- After completion of the double-blind review process, authors will be informed about acceptance, rejection or suggested modifications. Accepted papers by participants who have paid the conference fee and presented their paper at the conference will be published in the conference proceedings as well as in the abstract proceedings, both with an ISBN number, which will appear as an e-book (Booklet of Abstracts) or printed version (Proceedings).
- This year´s journal partnerships will constitute a further opportunity for publication.
- We encourage all participants to participate also in the International Teaching Days as part of the International Week, which will be held from the 14th to the 15th of May 2018. For further information regarding the International Teaching Days please check the website: www.fh-ooe.at/int-week-steyr