|Registration fees||Early Bird**||Regular|
|Conference fee student||€ 350.-||€ 450.-|
|Conference fee academic||€ 450.-||€ 550.-|
|Conference fee industry||€ 650.-||€ 750.-|
** Early Bird Deadline is on 15th October 2016.
The registration fee includes:
• Access to all main winter school sessions (scientific talks & poster sessions, exhibition hall, educational day)
• Receipt of all main conference materials
• Coffee breaks and lunches on all conference days
• Dinner on all conference days except Friday, January, 13th
• Social event (tobogganing at Zauberberg) (http://semmering.com/en/winter/18)
• Reduced room rates for the conference hotel
The registration fee does NOT include:
• Any travel costs
• Hotel accommodation
The following national proteomics societies are offering travel grants for selected students/young investigators. Please contact your national society directly if you want to apply for a travel fellowship.
Follow the link to register for the EuBIC Winter School HERE.
You will receive immediate confirmation on your registration and a link for your invoice.
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- If your registration is cancelled in writing (email@example.com) 30 days prior to the conference until December 11th, 2016, payment will be reimbursed without deduction. If a registration is cancelled after December 11th, 2016 or the registered person fails to show up payment will not be refunded.
- Please note that you have the right to nominate someone else from the same organisation to attend the conference in your place within three days prior to the conference opening. Please inform us by email if you wish for your place to be taken by a colleague.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed. Up-front costs will not be covered by the organiser.
- Participation in the social event (tobogganing) is voluntary and at your own risk and liability.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.