We kindly ask you to complete the conference registration online. You need to create a "user" HERE and follow the registration steps once you have a user account.
If you only want to visit the Cross-Cultural-Business Conference, please register online HEREas participant by latest May 10th, 2017.
If you want to present at the Cross-Cultural-Business Conference, please submit your abstract online HEREbefore registering as visitor. The prolonged and final deadline for providing a short abstract is January 16th, 2017.
Registration fees for Visitors and Presenters
For the "Cross-Cultural Conference" you may choose between the packages below:
|Ticket||Description||Regular Price||Early Bird|
|Regular-Ticket||Including participation in all presentations and social events, including conference publication||€280.-||€240.-|
|PhD Student-Ticket||Including participation in all presentations and social events, including conference publication||€140.-||€140.-|
Terms of Registration and Payment
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 14 days following submission of the registration.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference programme may be subject to changes.
- Cancellations or changes to registrations shall be made in writing to email@example.com. In case of cancellation until April 18th, 2017, 100% of the registration fee will be reimbursed. No refund will be issued after April 18th, 2017 or if the participant fails to show up.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.