This conference held at the School of Management in Steyr will predominantly focus on key management subjects of the study programme Global Sales and Marketing by taking a closer look at encounters in an intercultural environment. This year again, the School of Informatics, Communications and Media in Hagenberg will enrich our conference by offering a special track on cross-cultural perspectives in the digital world. Authors are encouraged to prepare and submit papers for the following sessions:
Intercultural or International Perspectives in:
- Session A: Global Business and Export Management
- Session B: Marketing, Sales and Service Management
- Session C: Higher Education Research
- Session D: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Session E: Human Resource Management
Find more details to each session in the Call for Papers which you may download as pdf.
- Please register HERE to submit your abstract. There, you will be asked to indicate the session you would like to participate in and to provide a short abstract of max. 700 words by 16th January 2017 (final prolonged deadline). Please stick to the MASTER ABSTRACT, which can be downloaded HERE
- Both the double-blind review process and full paper (5 – 10 pages) submission will be done online. As for the format of the paper, please stick to the MASTER PAPER, which can be downloaded HERE.
- After completion of the double-blind review process, authors will be informed about acceptance, rejection or suggested modifications. Accepted papers of participants who have paid the conference fee and presented their paper at the conference will be published in the conference proceedings as well as in the abstract proceedings, both with an ISBN number, which for the first time will appear as an e-book.
- This year´s journal partnership will constitute, a further opportunity for publication.
- We encourage all participants to also participate in the International Teaching Days as part of the International Week, which will be held from the 15th to the 16th of May 2017. For further information regarding the International Teaching Days please check the website: coming soon