Find below the conference services and fees as well as the link to register and the terms and conditions.
|Conference fee regular
|Conference fee OAGM/OVE/GMAR members
|Conference fee student*
The registration fee includes a three days pass, lunch, coffee breaks on all three days, conference dinner on Thursday, conference material and electronic proceedings.
* A student ID needs to be shown at the registration desk upon arrival at the conference.
** Deadline Early Bird 14th April 2016
Follow the link to register for the OAGM & ARW Joint Workshop HERE. (According templates will soon be available.)
For the registration you need to prepare the following information:
- Affiliation organization (institution, department & address)
- Billing adress
- Type of registration (students need to prove their status)
- Participation on which days
- Participation of conference dinner on Thurstday
- Special diet
- Money Transfer: via bank transfer or by credit card via paypal
You will receive immediate confirmation on your registration and a link for your invoice.
- Your registration of participation is binding.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- As soon as your registration has been successfully completed, an online invoice will be emailed to you. The conference fee must be paid within 14 days of registration.
- If your registration is cancelled in writing (email@example.com) 4 weeks prior to the conference until April 12th, 2016, payment will be reimbursed without deduction. If a registration is cancelled after April 12th, 2015 or fails to show up payment will not be refunded.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organiser. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed. Up-front costs will not be covered by the organiser.
- Please note that you have the right to nominate someone else from the same organisation to attend the conference in your place within three days prior to the conference opening. Please inform us by email if you wish for your place to be taken by a colleague.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.