Call for Paper & Submission
This first joint workshop aims at bringing together Austria‘s computer vision and robotics communities to address emerging topics of mutual interest. Some of the presentations will be of an interest for both of the scientific groups – so there will be joint sessions as well.
The workshop provides a platform for presentation and discussion of research progress as well as current projects within the OAGM/AAPR and the Austrian Robotics community.
Call for Papers
Find the Call for Papers asd pdf download HERE.
General topics of interest include all aspects of computer vision and pattern recognition including, but not limited to:
|General Topics: OAGM/AAPR Workshop||General Topics: ARW|
| || |
- Oliver Bimber (JKU, AT)
- Ales Leonardis (BHAM, UK)
- Laurent Resquet (TIMA, FR)
- Andreas Müller (JKU, AT)
- Andreas Nüchter (JMU, DE)
- Kurt Niel (FH Upper Austria, AT)
Programme Chair OAGM
- Bernhard Moser (SCCH, AT)
- Wilhelm Burger (FH Upper Austria, AT)
- Peter M. Roth (AIT, AT)
Programme Chair ARW
- Burkhard Stadlmann (FH Upper Austria, AT)
- Michael Zauner (FH Upper Austria, AT)
- Markus Vincze (TU Wien, AT)
Follow the link and submit your paper HERE.
You have different submission possibilities:
- Full Paper (6-8 pages)
- Work in Progress/Challenges (unpublished, 4-6 pages)
- Industrial Applications/Featured Talks (Abstract, 1/2 page)
- Student Paper and/or Poster (1-6 pages)
You may hand-in your submissions till 15th March 2016.