This first joint workshop aims at bringing together Austria's computer vision and robotics communities to address emerging topics of mutual interest. The meeting is organized by two independent groups:
- OAGM/AAPR*(1) addresses image processing, pattern recognition and computer vision;
- ARW*(2) addresses vision-based control of robots and autonomous vehicles.
Whom we want to address:
- Research - Papers on academic research (officially published or "in progress").
- Students – Papers resulting from relevant master or bachelor theses.
- Industry – Applications and exhibition of latest developments in robots and machine vision.
What is our aim:
- Bringing together different disciplines to strengthen future cooperation.
- Discussing current topics in both or/and joint fields.
See you in May 2016 in Wels!
|Kurt Niel University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria||Wilhelm Burger University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria||Bernhard Moser Software Competence Center Hagenberg|
*1) OAGM ... Österreichische Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Mustererkennung
AAPR ... Austrian Association for Pattern Recognition
*2) ARW ... Austrian Robotics Workshop