We kindly ask you to complete the conference registration online. You need to create a "user" HERE and follow the registration steps once you have a user account.
If you only want to visit the Cross-Cultural-Business Conference, please register online HERE as participant by latest May 12th, 2016.
If you want to present at the Cross-Cultural-Business Conference, please submit your abstract online HERE before registering as visitor. The deadline for providing a short abstract is December 14th, 2015.
Registration fees for Visitors and Presenters
For the "Cross-Cultural Conference" you may choose between the packages below:
|Two-Day-Ticket||Including participation in all presentations and social events, including conference publication||€280.-|
|One-Day-Ticket Friday||Including participation in all presentations and social events, including conference publication||€190.-|
|One-Day-Ticket Friday||Alumni FH OÖ - Special||€150.-|
|One&Two-Day-PhD Student-Ticket||Including participation in all presentations and social events, including conference publication||€140.-|
The spouse package includes:
- Tuesday 17th May: Sightseeing Tour Steyr
- Wednesday 18th May: International Fair
- Thursday 19th May: Conference Dinner with an organ concert and a guided tour through the famous monastery St. Florian
- Saturday 21st May: Day Trip Upper Austria
Should you like to book a spouse package for an accompanying person please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Terms of Registration and Payment
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 14 days following submission of the registration.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference programme may be subject to changes.
- Cancellations or changes to registrations shall be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of cancellation until April 18th, 2016, 100% of the registration fee will be reimbursed. No refund will be issued after April 18th, 2016 or if the participant fails to show up.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.