The XXth Workshop Aggression will take place at the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, November 20-21, 2015. The University of Applied Sciences is located in Linz - a very beautiful city located at the river Danube. Linz is the third largest city in Austria which offers a lot to discover! Linz can be easily reached by airplane, train, car, ship and bicycle (along the river Danube).
The XXth Workshop Aggression is open for a variety of formats like individual papers, posters, or symposia. Presentations in all areas of aggression research are very welcome.
The presentations are organized along three major topics:
- Global Perspectives
- Innovative Methods and Measures
- Prevention and Intervention
We are pleased that the following speakers confirmed to hold keynote talks:
- Global Perspectives: Prof. emeritus Peter K. Smith (University of London, England): Investigating and Understanding Cross-National Differences in Bullying
- Innovative Methods and Measures: Ass. Prof. Rens van de Schoot (University of Utrecht, the Netherlands): My first Bayesian Analysis
- Prevention and Intervention: Prof.a Ersilia Menesini (University of Florence, Italy): Evidence-based intervention against Bullying and Cyberbullying: Evaluation of Efficacy, Mediation Processes and Outcome Effects.
We encourage you to submit your 300 words abstract until June 15th. Please also provide a short biography of yourself (max. 50 words) and a printable photo for the program booklet.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you in Linz in November 2015!
Dagmar Strohmeier und Petra Gradinger
FH-Prof. PD Mag. Dr. Dagmar Strohmeier und Dr. Petra Gradinger
Platform for Intercultural Competencies
University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria
School of Applied Health and Social Sciences
4020 Linz, Austria
Phone: +43 5 0804 55040
Fax: +43 5 0804 955040