We kindly ask you to complete the conference registration online. You need to create a "user" HERE and follow the registration steps once you have a user account.
If you only want to visit the Cross-Cultural-Business Conference, please register online HERE as participant by latest May 5th, 2014.
If you want to present at the Cross-Cultural-Business Conference, please submit your abstract online HERE before registering as participant. The deadline for providing a short abstract is December 6th, 2013.
You will need to provide a short abstract of max. 500 words. By December 13th, 2013 you will receive information whether your abstract has been accepted.
Full Paper Guidlines:
Upon acceptance of your abstract also the submission of the full paper (5-10 page) and review process will be done online. Concerning the format of the paper, please stick to this master paper.
After the review process, which is implemented by our international scientific board, authors will be informed about acceptance, rejection or suggested modifications. Should modifications be requested the paper will go through a second review process and a revised paper needs to be uploaded.
Accepted papers of participants who have paid the conference fee and have presented their paper at the conference will be published in conference proceedings with ISBN number.
Upon acceptance of your paper, please register your participation online by April 10th, 2014.
We encourage all participants to also participate in the International Week, the program of which will last from Sunday to Tuesday.
For the "Cross-Cultural Conference" and the "International Week" you may choose between the packages below:
|Regular Ticket (Visitors & Presenters)|Including participation in all presentations and social events, including conference publication|€ 160,- incl. 10 % VAT|
|(PhD-) Student Ticket (Visitors & Presenters)|Including participation in all presentations and social events, including conference publication|€ 80,- incl. 10 % VAT|
|FHOÖ Employees Ticket (Visitors & Presenters)|Including participation in all presentations and social events, including conference publication|€ 50,- incl. 10 % VAT|
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 14 days following submission of the registration.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference programme may be subject to changes.
- Cancellations or changes to registrations shall be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of cancellation until April 14th, 2014, 100% of the registration fee will be reimbursed. No refund will be issued after April 15th, 2014 or if the participant fails to show up.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.