Click HERE, to download the detailed programme of the Cross-Cultural Business Conference 2014.
This conference at the School of Management in Steyr mainly focuses on the key management subjects of the study programme Global Sales and Marketing in an intercultural environment. This year the conference also includes a special track on informatics, communication & media. A further research area involves topics in the field of higher education.
Intercultural Perspectives in:
- Global Business and HR Management
- Global (B2B-)Marketing and Sales Management
- Informatics, Communication & Media
- Higher Education Research
We are delighted to welcome Mr. Ramu Damodaran, Deputy Director for Partnerships and Public Engagement in the United Nations Department of Public Information’s Outreach Division, who will enrich our conference with a Key-note speech and an UN-Academic Impact Workshop on the topic “Encouraging Global Citizenship through Education”.
- Workshops: to be announced
- BMW Motors Company Visit on Monday, May 12th
- Guided City Tour on Tuesday, May 13th
- Conference Dinner on Tuesday, May 13th
- International Fair on Wednesday, May 14th
International students from 25 countries are pleased to invite you to their stalls where you will have an opportunity to sample their national food and drinks at the ‘Global Village’ in the foyer of the old building on May 14th starting at 6 pm. Be prepared for some games and traditional performances!