Students and lecturers at the FH Upper Austria have the opportunity to purchase one of 500 available Adobe Creative Cloud licenses from the FH Upper Austria at the special price of € 77.00 - valid until November 19, 2021. The Creative Cloud offers more than 20 desktop programs, mobile apps and online services for photography, design, video, web and UX. Well-known programs include Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and many more.
You can purchase the Adobe Creative Cloud license offered by the FH Upper Austria via ConfTool. To do this, open the ConfTool portal and follow the step-by-step instructions below.
If you do not yet have a ConfTool account, you must first register.
- To do this, click on "Create account".
- The registration window then opens in which you enter your personal data under "Personal Information" and your access data under "Account Information". The "Organization / Company" field does not have to be filled out.
- After all mandatory fields have been filled in, click on "Begin the License Fee Payment Procress". Your registration in the system and by email will then be confirmed and the payment process initiated.
Step 1: Person Status
After you have either logged in via the homepage or registered your account, you will be redirected to the person status.
- The status "Student" appears automatically.
- Enter your S-number (e.g. S1234567890) in the "Student ID" text field. This entry is required to activate your license. Please make sure that this has been entered correctly.
- You can then confirm your entry by clicking on "Proceed to Step 2: Item Selection".
Step 2: Item Selection
- The "Adobe Creative Cloud License 2021" is automatically selected as the product.
- To go to the next step, click on "Proceed to Step 3: Payment Details".
Step 3: Payment Details
In this step you can save your payment method:
- Your billing address will be filled in automatically. The information comes from your account data.
- Now choose the payment method that suits you. You can choose between Klarna Pay (= direct transfer) or PayPal (= credit card).
- After you have completed the payment details, you can confirm them by clicking on "Proceed to Step 4: Verify and Confirm Purchase Details".
Step 4: Verify and Confirm Purchase Details
All the information you have given in the previous steps is summarized here. Please double check before making the payment.
- In the lower section, the purchase and contract conditions are displayed. Activate the checkbox below to confirm.
- After you have completed the payment details, you can confirm them by clicking on "Confirm Purchase".
Step 5: Payment Information
Depending on the selected payment method, you will be redirected to the respective payment portal.
- Please follow the instructions from Klarna Pay (= direct transfer) or PayPal (= credit card).
- After completion, you will receive a payment confirmation by email or you will see the payment made.
After receipt of payment, your Creative Cloud license will be activated by the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria. Please note that this process will take one working day (Mon - Fri). As soon as the license has been activated, you will receive a confirmation by email. If this is not the case, please contact the IT Service Desk (+43 5 0804 15000, firstname.lastname@example.org).
After activating your license, you can log into Adobe and use the Creative Cloud. Your login details are as follows:
- Link to the Adobe homepage (registration at the top right)
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: Your FH Upper Austria password
- The purchase is non-refundable.
- The license is valid until November 19, 2021.
- The offer is limited to the students of the FH Upper Austria.
- The purchase or license cannot be exchanged, sold, or transferred.