Internationalisation is of primary importance for us, therefore we make an effort and successfully increase steadily the number of international students at our four schools in Hagenberg, Linz, Steyr and Wels. This section should give you a brief overview about country specific requirements to apply for a degree programme, our partners and other useful information.
Any questions left? Please don’t hesitate to contact us:
University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria
Franz-Fritsch-Straße 11/Top 3
Tel.: +43 5 0804 10
Fax: +43 5 0804 11900
Studying Internationally at the FH Upper Austria
- Spend a semester abroad at one of our over 240 international partner universities
- Complete an internship abroad
- Spend a research semester abroad (for Master´s students)
- Enrol in one of our 10 degree programmes offered entirely in English
- Attend lectures and seminars held in English (over 300 currently on offer)
- Attend international events hosted at our 4 campuses
- Enrol in a double degree programme and earn an academic degree both from the FH Upper Austria as well as from a partner university
- Over 500 exchange students worldwide complete their semester at the FH Upper Austria
Can't Find Your Country?