Internationalisation is of primary importance for us, therefore we make an effort and successfully increase steadily the number of international students at our four schools in Hagenberg, Linz, Steyr and Wels. This section should give you a brief overview about country specific requirements to apply for a degree programme, our partners and other useful information.
Any questions left? Please don’t hesitate to contact us via chat: https://international.chat.fh-ooe.at
Dear future FH Upper Austria students,
For applicants from non-European Union countries, we have made adaptation in our online application platform. To check formally required documents, we are using the services of "Uni Assist", a widely used system in Germany. You will be re-routed to this system during the application process.
For you, this procedure ensures a transparent, straightforward and facilitated document check, with less bureaucratic hurdlesand fewer authentication requirements. This should help you to get a safe access to studies at our university. After completion of the process with Uni Assist, you will receive a preliminary review document (‘Vorprüfungsdokumentation – VPD”), which you use to complete your application in our system. For Uni Assist's services, you have to pay a single fee of 79 EURO. On our side, application remains completely free and with your VPD document, you can apply at any of our study programmes at any time. For applications from India an APS certificate is required https://aps-india.de/about-us/.
If you have already a "passed" code from Uni Assist, and did not yet apply with us, please do so, and let us know. We then might proceed your application faster.
- Spend a semester abroad at one of our over 240 international <link en international partner-universities>partner universities
- Complete an <link en international outgoings internship-abroad>internship abroad
- Spend a research semester abroad (for Master´s students)
- Enrol in one of our 10 degree programmes offered entirely in English
- Attend lectures and seminars held in English (over 300 currently on offer)
- Attend<link en international events-for-internationals> international events hosted at our 4 campuses
- Enrol in a <link en international double-degrees>double degree programme and earn an academic degree both from the FH Upper Austria as well as from a partner university
- Over 500 exchange students worldwide complete their semester at the FH Upper Austria
|Bosnia and Herzegovina