Internationalisation is of primary importance at the FH Upper Austria
Internationalisation is one of the most important pillars of academic education at the FH Upper Austria – a core goal in our attempt to prepare students for careers in globally active businesses and institutions. We offer our students various opportunities to gain international experience and to acquire professionally relevant international and intercultural know-how.
- Spend a semester abroad at one of our over 200 international partner universities
- Complete an internship abroad
- Spend a research semester abroad (for Master´s students)
- Enrol in one of our 10 degree programmes offered entirely in English
- Attend lectures and seminars held in English (over 300 currently on offer)
- Attend international events hosted at our 4 campuses
- Enrol in a double degree programme and earn an academic degree both from the FH Upper Austria as well as from a partner university
- Enrol in a triple degree programme
International students also have the possibility of doing their Bachelor's or Master's degree at our university, be it in German or in English. Should you be interested in applying without sufficient language skills, we additionally offer a German Preparation Programme.
International students from our partner universities have the possibility of spending an exchange semester at one of our four campuses.