Once you decide to apply for the "Summer School", please send an e-mail to email@example.com
You will then receive a personalized registration link to our online application portal. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Current CV/Resume
- a 2-4 page position paper (details below)
- Transcripts of Records
- Passport Scan
Application deadline: April 30, 2024.
Please note that due to limited capacities a total of four students per institution can be accepted. Competitive entry: We reserve the right to decline applicants.
Applicants will be notified about the outcome of the review and selection-process by mid May 2024
Once you have been accepted for the summer school, a single room in the dormitory on Campus will be automatically reserved for you.
Please note that it is the student’s obligation to take care of visa arrangements for entry and the duration of their stay in Austria. For information about the visa requirements check the OeAD website https://oead.at/en/to-austria/entry-and-residence/
We will have most of the first day of the summer school held in the format of a mini conference. To participate in the summer school, you will have to submit a position paper on your current cross reality activities or interests. This paper will be peer-reviewed in a single-blind process. In case of a positive review and your successful application to the event it will be presented by you at the first day of the summer school.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Designing and prototyping cross reality applications
- Evaluation of cross reality
- Hybrid user interfaces along the reality-virtuality continuum
- Transitions in cross reality
- Cross reality interaction and interfaces
- Local and remote collaboration along the reality-virtuality continuum
- User representation in cross reality
- The paper length should be between 2 and 4 pages plus references.
- Please strictly follow the template: https://www.latextemplates.com/template/journal-article
- Submissions in PDF format have to be uploaded via the online application portal by 30th April 2024.